AuthorMessage
~LoyalDynasty~

Male
Number of posts : 211
Favorite Character : cyc
Best Rank : 1 when i logged in i was rank one
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: sent   Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:58 pm

sent is my best char in sfo so heres a few tips to be of use when you want to use that big ol gear beast 0_o

before i say how to use this machine beast u must know his moves

Sentinel Beam = high punch(u can use this move while standing or ducking as long as your not in the air)

Rocket Punch = down,forword,punch
Sentinel Force = down,forword,kick
blade spin = middle kick while airbone
constant kick = middle punch while ducking

super
Plasma Storm = down,forword,low and middle punch

vip move
statis field = down,back,low and middle punch

now heres some tips

sent v.s ryu

honestly......it should be type easy unless your opponent knows what he is doing....if your facing a good ryu user who knows what there doing,the best thing to do is super jump around and before u hit the ground use the middle kick with realeses i big spining blade and sometimes a good high kick foot to the face works but really the middle kick works more and use rocket punch once in a while but try not to use it over and over agian becuase one you can be left wide open if your opponent super jump and two you will look like a noob =[ and if your opponent super jump over you and there behind you use a few sent forces becuase not only will it hit them while there behind you but it will also smack them flying in front of you and then u swing a hard rocket punch in there face then follow up with a plasma storm=],but keep in mind if your facing a evil ryu user try not to rocket punch as much becuase evil ryu can warp past rocket punches,sent force and about everything else but your plasma storm,and if they spam the game with hadukens just take advantage of the fact that rocket punch goes past haduken =]

sent v.s ken

the master of the flaming upercuts ken masters is most likely to jump in your face and melee combat agianst you so you can to jump away and use a low sent force then jump forword in there face and combo them back or you can play is safe and jump away while your sent force goes towards them then you can use a rocket punch or a plasmastorm,and ken can also do a upercut super that can devestate you are leave him airbone and open for attack,if ken is in then air shoot a high sent force then will be aimed in the air so if they super jump they can git hit back down and just melee combat them like you would to ryu but you must be way pay way more attention to ken then ryu becuase kens upercut can by pass rocket punch,and the new evil ken can wrap past you and if ken uses his dash super then he will go past anything sent can throw thats not a super =[ so bewhere.

sent v.s akuma

akuma is a fast character in streetfighter and will own you if you dont know what your doing so all i can really say about him is wacth out for his level 1,2 or 3 RD and use alot of sent forces and more rocket punches then normal

sent v.s sakura

sakura's haduken is like as big as sent and will be hurled at you alot so try and super jump around and hit sakura before sakura hits you,but dont super jump to much becuase sakura's can shoot haduken while on the floor but shoot up at you and leave you up there for some time,and keep in mind that even sakura's high kick lobs you into into the air and her upercut super is very powerful so as any super.....aviod it

sent v.s chun-li

ok sent has a BIG advantage over chun-li but is still not a push over so just stay away from chun and use rocket punch then you jump in chun's face and middle kick or high kick chun-li then use plasma storm and when your facing chun-li alot of things chun-li does is not what it seems and with the fact that chun can triple jump when you think your owning chun often chun could not even been hit once =[,keep that in mind

sent v.s bision

hmmmmmmm sent v.s bision use ALOT of sent forces becuase alot of bision users will teleport and smash your face in but while your doing what your doing,dont forget you can rocket punch and use supers

sent v.s cyc

dont go airbone as often as normal becuase i can promise you if you keep on super jumping someone will make sure you dont touch ground untill the next round......if there is a next round,but try also not to fall for cyc's optic sweeps and gene spilces

sent v.s spidy(posted by wolfy)

There are two kinds of Spidy users. The smart ones and the thrifty ones.

The smart ones stay in the air a lot and are the MOST susceptible to Sent. In dealing with these you'll need to use Sent force but try to stay directly behind them a LOT of the time. Lag will cause them to run in the other direction and they should be completely held off by your Sent force. The important thing to remember is to use MK every time you jump, but don't stay in the air too much. Duck, let them fly over you, then let loose your Ion Cannon and a few RPs. When their wings are clipped or they're within visible range, Ion Storm is your best and only friend.

The thrifty ones are the most deadly. They stay low and use direct techniques such as the Spidy Kick, Spider Sting, Web Sting, Symbite/Symbite special, kicks and sweeps. These Spidy users are the most open to direct attack. The most important thing to remember is, they will try to hit you directly. Super jumping is your friend and you will most likely jump right over them and they'll be on the other side of the screen. Rocket Punches and Ion Cannon attacks will be the most damaging maneuvers, however, don't be afraid to use Sent Force MED when you need a quick defense. Getting close means MK jumps and MK on the ground is your best closed quarters attack against Spidy when he's in the corner. ALWAYS stay on a defensive. None of his supers should hit you.

sent v.s wolvie

stay away form wolvie,wolvie will shread your sentinel with ease if you give him that chance but use some low sent forces to try and stop his rage but you have to always be ahead of him keep your distance and blast your rocket punches and sent forces

sent v.s juggy

honestly......when you face jugg you can just rocket punch him to death =[

sent v.s sent

this should be a nice fight,just use all the tips from before and try and vanqish your metal foe =[,but keep in mind that alot of the ''sore losers''
of sfo will play fare at start,but when there about to lose they will rocket punch you all the time just for the win,so when your opponent is almost dead,FINISH THEM,rocket punch them to there oblivion for the GG

this is all i can say about the big purple machine may not be the best but its useful so get out there

Back to top Go down
View user profile
†JøhN³16†

Male
Number of posts : 531
Favorite Character : spidey, ken, sakura
Best Rank : rank 1 & 2 at the same time

PostSubject: Re: sent   Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 pm

0.o
how i hate ppl who usesent well cuz he so cheap now wit the cloaking move
u cant hit him wit any projectiles

i hate sent period realy i think the best big guy is juggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: sent   Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:57 pm

thats the best thing u wont be hadoken to death then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
†JøhN³16†

Male

PostSubject: Re: sent   Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:59 pm

lol true but i hate it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: sent   Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:49 pm

yea i found out alot of peeps dont like it they say it cheap but i l think this no such thing as cheap it just makes u try harder there is always a way around it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
†JøhN³16†

Male

PostSubject: Re: sent   Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:52 am

well i wouldnt say all that
there r sum things i think r cheap

variables/ crossovers i think can be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly cheap
ask sisnista how this guy almost won when he sux cuz of stupid crossovers and variables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LoyalDynasty~

Male

PostSubject: Re: sent   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:22 am

i guess that can be true crossovers are really annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile